You own a property on the territory of the City of Brussels (1000, 1020, 1120 and 1130)?
This project is for you!
The artists of PARCOURS Streetart have got into the habit of illuminating many districts of the City of Brussels with their colourful frescoes.
What if you were to embark with us on an artistic project to embellish your property, your life and those of your neighbours? …
If you own a building in the City of Brussels region and you would like a fresco on it, this is your chance to let us know. However, there are certain criteria to be met:
1. You must own a property in the City of Brussels region (1000, 1020, 1120 and 1130) and have the agreement of any tenants of the property.
2. Have a wall that is visible from the public road.
3. The wall must preferably:
– be accessible using a hoist or scaffolding,
– have a minimum surface area of 20m²,
– offer sufficient viewing distance,
– have a surface that will allow the work to last for 5 years,
4. Give free reign to the creativity of the artist who will choose a project suited to the wall but also the environment in which it is located. Owners and tenants are obviously invited to give their opinions beforehand and these are taken into account by the artists and this office.
5. Permit the City to work on this wall and use the image to promote the Street Art TRAIL and the City of Brussels.
GOOD TO KNOW: The city reserves the right to choose the walls on which a work will be created. The entire process is completed in consultation with you.
ARE YOU INTERESSED?
Simply fill out the form below