You own a property in the territory of the City of Brussels (1000, 1020, 1120 and 1130)? This project is for you!
The artists of the PARCOURS Street Art illuminate many districts of the City of Brussels with their colorful frescoes.
What if you embark with us in an artistic project to embellish your property, your life and those of your neighbors?
If you are the owner of a property and you wish to host a PARCOURS Street Art mural, don’t wait any longer!
Before making your request, make sure you meet the following criteria:
1. Be the owner of a property located on the territory of the City of Brussels (1000, 1020, 1120 and 1130) and have the agreement of any tenants of the property.
2. Have a wall visible from the public highway.
3. The wall should preferably :
– be accessible through the use of an elevator or scaffolding,
– have a minimum surface of 20m²,
– offer an adequate setback,
4. Give free rein to the creativity of the artist who will choose a project adapted to the wall but also to the environment in which it is located. The owners and tenants are invited to give their opinion beforehand and these will be taken into account by the artist as well as by the alderwoman’s office.
5. Authorize the City of Brussels to act on this wall and to use the image for the promotion of the PARCOURS Street Art and the City of Brussels.
GOOD TO KNOW:
– The City of Brussels reserves the right to choose the walls on which it will have a work done for the PARCOURS Street Art. The entire process is done in consultation with the owner of the wall.
– The costs related to the realization of the work will be entirely paid by the City of Brussels.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Fill in the form below.